We’ve made some exciting new additions to the Binance.US mobile app. Download the latest app release to enjoy the following features.
- Improved Price Alerts
- Cryptocurrency Data
- 2-Factor Authentication Reset
Binance.US app users now have the ability to set price alerts on their favorite trading pairs. Track your favorite cryptocurrencies, set alerts when a trading pair meets your target price, and choose how frequently you get notified.
To learn more about price alerts and how to set them up in the Binance.US mobile app, click here.
Binance.US mobile app users now have more access to cryptocurrency data than ever before. The improved cryptocurrency data update allows customers to see important cryptocurrency stats, including:
- Rank: An asset’s ranking is determined by its total market cap.
- Market Cap: The total value of an asset, which is calculated by multiplying the asset’s current price with its total circulating supply.
- Circulating Supply: Refers to the total number of coins or tokens that are available on the market.
- Trading Activity: The percentage share of buy orders versus sell orders on an order book. Trading activity measures buying and selling pressure over a short-term period.
- Return on investment: The percentage difference between the current price of an asset compared to its [opening/closing] price 30 days ago.
Customers can utilize the coin detail page to make more informed trading decisions.
2-Factor Authentication Reset
Customers can now securely request to reset their 2-Factor Authentication (SMS or an authenticator app such as Google Authenticator), in the event that customers can no longer access the 2FA method that they previously set. Learn more about how to reset your 2FA by following this guide.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.