We recognize it has been a difficult week for the digital asset ecosystem. As a result of details that have come to light regarding the way in which other exchange platforms have managed customer funds, we want to provide clarity around our operations and assure you that your assets on Binance.US are safe.
Our first priority is, and has always been, our community. We are committed to delivering value to customers in a sustainable way and managing our business appropriately.
- Binance.US does not, has never, and will not touch or trade with customer funds
- We do not lend customer assets or offer margin
- We do not undertake proprietary trading
- We do not take on any corporate debt
This past year, we’ve bolstered our team, policies, procedures, tools, and technology to ensure the safety and security of our platform. As a result, we have made tremendous strides to ensure that Binance.US is the leading, most customer-centric digital asset exchange in the U.S. Today we offer secure access to:
- 140+ digital assets and 300+ trading pairs with lowest fees in the industry, including FREE Bitcoin trading.
- 20+ staking assets on the largest major U.S. staking platform. All assets are staked from cold storage and rewards are earned and passed on to you through blockchain validation, without leverage or loan structures.
- We continue to work towards becoming the most licensed, compliant, and regulated digital asset exchange in the U.S.
Deposits, withdrawals, and trading are fully functioning, and it is business as usual for Binance.US and our customers. We are humbled by the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to continuing to grow and innovate with customer trust as our guidepost.