Binance.US will perform a scheduled system upgrade on December 18, 2022 starting at 9 p.m. PST / midnight EST. The upgrade period will last approximately 6 hours (estimate only). We will be using this time to increase the number of allowed decimal places for U.S. Dollar (USD) and USD pair calculations, in order to further improve price precision.
- BINANCE.US WILL BE TEMPORARILY OFFLINE DURING THE UPGRADE PERIOD.
- ALL BUY & SELL LIMIT ORDERS THAT ARE PARTIALLY FILLED, TAKE-PROFIT (MARKET AND LIMIT), AND STOP-LOSS ORDERS (MARKET AND LIMIT) WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELED BY BINANCE.US ON BEHALF OF OUR CUSTOMERS, ONCE THE SYSTEM UPGRADE BEGINS.
- ALL UNFILLED BUY & SELL LIMIT ORDERS WILL BE RE-PLACED BY BINANCE.US ON BEHALF OF OUR CUSTOMERS ONCE THE SYSTEM UPGRADE IS COMPLETE.
- RECURRING BUY INSTANCES THAT ARE SCHEDULED TO COINCIDE WITH THE UPGRADE PERIOD WILL BE SKIPPED. HOWEVER, RECURRING BUYS WILL RESUME AS SCHEDULED ONCE THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE.
|Note To limit your exposure to risks associated with price movements and fluctuations, please take note and plan accordingly: While the upgrade is taking place, Binance.US and all platform services will be temporarily offline.|
- Binance.US will be temporarily offline during the upgrade period; you will not be able to log in to your account or check your balances, access our website, mobile app, or trading APIs. Rest assured your funds are secure!
- Deposits & withdrawals for both crypto and USD will be temporarily suspended during the upgrade period.
- Advanced Trading; Buy, Sell & Convert; and Staking services will be temporarily suspended during the upgrade period.
- The ~6 hour upgrade period is an estimate only. We will communicate across our official Binance.US channels and update this announcement once the scheduled upgrade is complete.
If you have open orders:
- The following orders will be canceled by Binance.US on behalf of our customers:
- All partially filled buy & sell limit orders
- All take-profit orders (market and limit)
- All stop-loss orders (market and limit)
- The following orders will be re-placed by Binance.US on behalf of our customers once the system upgrade is complete:
- All unfilled buy & sell limit orders
If you have recurring crypto purchases:
- Recurring buy instances that are scheduled to coincide with the upgrade period will be skipped. However, recurring buys will resume as scheduled once the upgrade is complete.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS |Android
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.