Binance.US currently supports 20+ staking assets, including Ethereum (ETH). BNB, Cardano (ADA), Polygon (MATIC), and more.
- Stake Asset: Start staking a supported asset.
- Unstake Asset: Initiate the unstaking process for a staked asset. Please note an unstaking period may apply for select assets, during which you will be unable to access or withdraw your staked funds.
- Get Staking Asset Information: Retrieve your staking balance and rewards on a particular asset, the current annual percentage yield (APY), unstaking period (in hours), and Auto-Restake status. Auto-Restake is enabled by default, and enables you to further increase your rewards by automatically “re-staking” your staking rewards.
- Get Staking History: We’ve updated our error message content to increase clarity and readability.
- Updated Error Messages: Added two ticker streams with 1h (1 hour) and 4h windows, featuring individual symbol ticker streams and all market ticker streams
See the full changelog here.
Get API Support and Technical Assistance
Join the official Binance.US API community on Telegram to connect with the Binance.US Tech team, exchange tips with other API users, and get the latest API announcements and updates.