To maintain the best trading experience, Binance.US will update select trading parameters across 153 Advanced Trading pairs. These updates will be rolled out on March 2, 2023, between 4:55–5 p.m. PST / 7:55–8 p.m. EST.
In total, there are six types of trading parameters that may be updated. Depending on the individual Advanced Trading pair, one or more of the following parameters may change:
- Tick Size - The minimum increment the quoted price of an asset can change by
- Step Size - The minimum increment that an asset in an order can change by
- Minimum Price - The minimum price of an asset in an order
- Maximum Price - The maximum price of an asset in an order
- Minimum Quantity - The minimum quantity of an asset in an order
- Maximum Quantity - The maximum quantity of an asset in an order
Click here for more information on which Advanced Trading pairs will be impacted.
How will I be affected?
There is nothing you need to do to prepare for this update. Please note:
- All Binance.US products and services, including Advanced Trading, will function normally during these trading parameter updates.
- Existing Advanced Trading orders will not be impacted. Once the trading parameters are updated, any orders placed before the update will remain matched with the original trading parameter.
- The updated trading parameters will apply for API users as well. API traders and developers can use GET /api/v3/exchangeInfo to retrieve the latest trading parameters. For additional instructions on how to use this endpoint, click here.