Binance.US makes converting between your favorite cryptocurrencies easy using our Convert feature. In this guide we will show you how to quickly convert between two crypto assets on both the Binance.US mobile application and on our website.
How to Convert Crypto in the App
1. From the Home screen of your Binance.US app, tap the Convert button
2. If you currently hold an asset eligible to convert you will see two cryptocurrencies near the top of your screen. Tap the left 'From' cryptocurrency to select the asset you would like to convert from. Then, tap the right 'To' cryptocurrency to select the asset you would like to convert to. Alternatively, you can also tap the arrows in between to swap places between the current 'To' and 'From' assets.
3. Use the number pad to enter the amount of the first asset (in the equivalent USD amount) you would like to convert into the second asset, then tap Preview Convert
4. Read the message regarding fees on crypto purchases and sales, and tap Got it
5. After confirming that the information regarding your conversion is correct, tap Confirm Convert to execute your order
6. Your convert order will now be processed and you should see a screen showing that your conversion was successful. If not, you may receive a message that your order is in progress, in which case you will receive a notification email once the order is complete.
How to Convert Crypto on the Web
1. After logging into your account, click the Sell & Convert button (two-arrows in opposite directions)
2. From the drop-down, select the Convert option
3. Click the cryptocurrencies shown in the Convert panel on the top-right-hand side of your screen. Select the cryptocurrencies you would like to convert from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the "0" sign above your cryptocurrency selections to enter the amount of the initial cryptocurrency you wish to convert to the other. When you are finished click Preview Conversion.
5. Read the message regarding fees on crypto purchases and sales, and click Got it
6. Confirm your conversion information. If you are satisfied click Confirm Conversion to execute your order.
7. A message should show up stating "Convert in Progress" as we process the transaction. If you do not see this message, please wait another few moments before retrying this transaction. Once you see it, Click Go To Wallet to verify your transaction status.
8. Your "Transaction History" will automatically display. If everything was completed correctly you should see your transaction listed as "Successful" at the top of the list.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.