In this article, we’ll guide you through how to add Binance.US widgets to your phone so you can keep track of the markets on the go. Currently, we offer widgets for:
- Crypto News: Headlines from the crypto space
- Favorites: The prices of your favorites trading pairs
- Open Orders: Your open orders
- Portfolio: Your portfolio balance, including profit/loss
Top Gainer & Loser: Biggest gainers and losers in the market
Lock Screen (iOS only):
- Watchlist: Track the performance of a single cryptocurrency
How to add Binance.US widgets to your iOS device
Note: You need iOS 14 or above to use Home Screen widgets.
- Go to your iPhone Home Screen. Touch and hold an empty area until the apps jiggle. Tap [+] on the top left.
- Search Binance.US.
Select the widget and widget size of your choice, then tap Add Widget. You can also drag a widget of the same size over another to create a Smart Stack.
Note: You need iOS 16 or above to use Lock Screen widgets.
- Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears, then tap Customize.
- Select Lock Screen.
- Tap on Add Widgets or an existing widget.
- Scroll and find Binance.US, then tap on it.
Tap or drag the widget you want to add to the Lock Screen.
- When you're finished, tap the close button [x], then tap Done.
Learn more about widgets on Apple’s website.
How to add Binance.US widgets to your Android device
Note: You need Android 14 or above to use widgets. Widgets may not be supported on some devices.
- To start, touch and hold the Binance.US app, then tap Widgets.
- Find the widget you want to add, then drag and drop it to the desired area on your Home Screen.
- Drag a widget of the same size over another to create a Widget Stack, which is available on select devices.