- You will need to complete “Basic Verification” first, before you can proceed to “Advanced Verification.”
Once you have passed the “Basic Verification,” you may now go through “Advanced Verification.”
Click on “Verify” button as shown below to begin “Advanced Verification.”
- Upload your proof of residence (e.g: Bank statement or PG&E bill dated from within the last 3 months), amend your address details, if it is incorrect, and click the “Next” button.
- Enter your phone number, click “Send code.” Enter the SMS Verification code received on your cell phone, and press “Next step” to complete SMS Verification.
You will be directed to perform ID verification. The format of this request is still within the Binance.US Advanced Verification process despite the color change. Your ID verification is operated by Jumio Corp.
Select the type of identity documents you want to upload.
- Submit the identification document by either taking your ID photo or uploading the file.
- Your information will be reviewed. You may check back your verification status in a few minutes at the “Settings” page.