How to Enable SMS Authentication
- Click on your profile and click the security from the dropdown menu
- Under “Security” tab, click on the “Enable” button to enable SMS authentication.
- Enter your phone number and click “Send SMS” to receive SMS Authentication Code. Enter the SMS Authentication code to activate SMS authenticator.
How to Disable SMS Authentication
- Under “Security” tab, click on the “Disable” button to disable the SMS Authentication.
- Enter your password and the SMS Authentication Code.
How to Reset SMS Authentication
At this time, you will need to file a new ticket to disable your account: https://support.binance.us/hc/en-us/requests/new
What If I Do Not Receive an SMS Code
If you do not receive any SMS authentication code, please follow the following steps:
- Make sure your cellphone has good signal. Otherwise, please re-position to a better spot.
- Close anti-virus software and/or firewall apps on your cellphone.
- Restart your cellphone.
If you still cannot receive your SMS authentication code, please submit a support ticket (https://support.binance.us/hc/en-us/requests/new) with your cell phone number, machine type, iOS/Android version, and your location. Binance.US will respond to you as soon as possible.