How to Enable Google Authentication
- Click on your profile and click the security from the dropdown menu
- Under “Security”, click on the “Enable” button to configure Google authentication.
- Download Google Authenticator from App Store or Google Play store. If you have installed Google Authenticator, you may proceed to the next step by clicking on the “Next” button.
- A QR code and 16-digit key will be shown on the page. Open your Google Authenticator app, click the symbol【+】on the top right-hand side to scan the QR code, or you can manually enter the '2FA 16-digit key.'
- Make sure to save the 16-digit key, which can be used to re-bind your account in case you no longer have access to your previous Google Authenticator.
- You will need to fill in your login password and the Google Authentication code. In addition, an SMS Authentication Code is required if SMS 2FA is enabled.
How to Disable Google Authentication
- Under “Security” tab, click on the “Disable” button on Google Authentication.
- Enter your login password and Google authentication code. Click “Submit”. Now your Google Authentication is disabled.
How to Reset Google Authentication
At this time, you will need to file a new ticket to disable your Google Authentication: https://support.binance.us/hc/en-us/requests/new