Before you can make a payment with a Debit Card, the first step is to attach one to your Binance.US account. For instructions on how to complete this process, please refer to our guidelines below:
1) Click on your profile image at the top-right corner of the page.
2) Click on the ">" button to access your dashboard.
4) Click the "Link a New Account” button.
5) Select “Debit Card”.
6) Enter the Debit Card credentials, then click the "Add Card" button.
Note you will be asked to enter a verification code (this code can be found by accessing your banking institution's statement by locating the temporary charge from PRM Binance.US).
7) Enter the 4 digit Verification Code associated with the PRM (*####) Binance.US transaction to complete the verification process.
IMPORTANT: All customers must complete the process of adding a Debit Card from start to finish without closing the Verification Code screen. If you close the screen before verifying the PRM code, you will need to start the process entirely from the beginning.
8) Return to the BinanceUS dashboard and click “Wallet” followed by the “Deposit” button.
9) Select the “Debit Card” and enter the USD amount.
10) Continue with the checkout process to complete your order!