We’re pleased to announce that Binance.US will support the upcoming Cosmos network upgrade.
What to expect:
Deposits and withdrawals of ATOM on Binance.US will be suspended prior to the ATOM network block height of 2,902,000 selected to execute the upgrade, estimated to occur on 12/11/2019. Though deposits and withdrawals of ATOM will be suspended during this upgrade, LIVE trading of ATOM will not be affected during this upgrade.
Things to keep in mind:
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed fully prior to the above ATOM network block height.
- We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ATOM in their accounts. Nothing needed on your end.
- This is a scheduled protocol upgrade of the ATOM network, and the upgrade will not result in any new ATOM being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ATOM once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
- For more information on the ATOM scheduled protocol upgrade, please refer to the following post: Cosmos Hub 2 Upgrade Instructions
Risk warning: Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies are activities that are subject to high market risk. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the price of cryptocurrencies may result in significant loss. Binance.US is not responsible for any loss that you may incur from price fluctuations when you buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies.
Join the Conversation!
Community Telegram: https://t.me/Binance_USA