Identity Verification Requirements
To pass the Identity Verification process or to make any changes to your account, the following documents will be required:
1) Government Issued ID
The Government Issued documents include the following:
- Passport (Information page)
- Drivers License (front & back)
- Federal/State issued ID Card (front & back)
Note: To ensure a smooth experience with the verification process; please make sure that your ID photos are valid, visible, and easy to read.
2) Proof of Address
The documents to confirm your proof of address must match the Binance.US account and display your name, address, city, state, and dated within 90 days from the submission date.
The valid documents include but are not limited to:
- Bank Statements (Must display your name, address, and bank information)
- Brokerage Statements (Must have Brokerage Information & Firm Logo, and show your full name and address)
- Credit Card Statements of Reputable Institutions
- Utility Bill (Electric, Gas, Water, Internet, Telephone Landline, Waste Management, etc.)
- Mortgage Statements
- Property Tax Statements
What is NOT considered an acceptable POA?
- Bank Statements older than 90 days and from Mobile Banks (e.g., Chime, Current, Simple and TransferWise)
- Bank References
- Bank References/Letters
- Retail Credit Card Statements (Amazon, etc.)
- Insurance Policies
- Mobile Phone Statements
- Pay-Check Stubs
- Pension Statements
3) Social Security Number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification Number
A valid Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number is required. If you are unable to obtain either, we advise contacting your local Social Security Administration office.
4) ID Photo or Video Confirmation
You may be required to provide a photo or video confirmation of yourself to pass the verification process or to initiate a particular action on your account.