How to Deposit via ACH
1) Log into your Binance.US account at https://www.binance.us/en/login.
2) Under the “Wallet” tab, click Deposit.
3) At the dropdown menu, make sure to select USD as the deposit coin.
4) Enter the USD amount that you want to deposit and choose the ACH account that you wish to deposit from, then click “Continue.”
Note: please ensure that the deposit does not leave your ACH account with a balance of less than 10% of the deposit amount. This is a requirement from our payment provider so that your account does not get over-drafted. Failure to meet this requirement could result in our payment provider denying the deposit.
Example: If you deposit $100.00, your ACH account must have a balance of at least $110.00 or higher.
5) Verify the details from the popup dialog and click “Confirm” to complete the transaction.
Not sure how to add ACH to your account? Please refer to our support article for instructions.
How to deposit via Domestic Wire and Debit Card
For information on how to deposit via Domestic Wire and Debit Card, we invite you to refer to our support articles below: