The Advanced Verification process will allow you to deposit up to $5,000 and withdraw up to 1,000,000 in crypto to your Binance.US account. Please refer to the instructions below on how to pass the Advanced Verification process.
1) Before you may continue to the Advanced Verification process. You will need to first complete “Basic Verification." Once you complete this step, you may click on the “Verify” button to begin the Advanced Verification process.
2) Enter your information and upload your Proof of Address (e.g., Bank Statement or Utility Bill) dated within the last three months. Double-check that your information is accurate and matches the valid identification that you are using.
Note to avoid any conflicts with the verification process; please doublecheck for spelling errors and discrepancies with your name. You may also refer to our Proof of Address Policy for details and guidelines regarding qualified documentation.
3) Enter your phone number, click “Send Code.” Enter the SMS Verification code sent to you and click “Next” to continue.
4) Select a valid form of ID that you’d like to use (such as Passport, ID card, or Driver’s License). When uploaded, Jumio Corp will verify your information for any discrepancies. You must use a valid form of identification to pass the verification process.
5) Submit your valid identification by either taking a new photo or by uploading one. Please make sure that the photo is clear and easy to review to avoid any errors with the review process.
6) When you've uploaded all necessary files, your information will then get processed for approval. You may check your approval status within a few minutes by visiting the "Settings" page.