How to Enable Google Authentication
This article will assist you through the Google Authentication 2FA security process. If you're interested in learning how to disable your 2FA, click here.
1. Click on your profile and click "Security" from the dropdown menu
2. Under “Security”, click on the “Enable” button to configure Google authentication.
3. Download Google Authenticator from the App Store or the Google Play Store. If you have installed Google Authenticator, you may proceed to the next step by clicking on the “Next” button.
5. Make sure to save the 16-digit key, which can be used to re-bind your account in case you no longer have access to your previous Google Authenticator. 4. A QR code and 16-digit key will be shown on the page. Open your Google Authenticator app, click the symbol【+】on the top right-hand side to scan the QR code, or you can manually enter the '2FA 16-digit key.'
6. You will need to fill in your login password and the Google Authentication code. In addition, an SMS Authentication Code is required if SMS 2FA is enabled.
How to Disable Google Authentication
1. Under the “Security” tab, click on the “Disable” button on Google Authentication.
2. Enter your login password and the Google authentication code. Click “Submit” to disable.
How to Reset Google Authentication
Please contact our support team for assistance with disabling your Google Authentication.