Before you can make a payment with a Debit Card, the first step is to attach one to your Binance.US account. For instructions on how to complete this process, please refer to our guidelines below:
1. Log in to your account and proceed to your Binance.US Dashboard.
3. Click the Link a New Account button.
4. Select Debit Card.
Note: You cannot withdraw the equivalent amount in Fiat and Crypto of your Debit Card deposit up to 3 days.
5. Enter the Debit Card credentials, then click the Add Card button.
Note: You will be asked to enter a verification code (this code can be found by accessing your banking institution's statement by locating the temporary charge from PRM Binance.US).
6. Enter the 4 digit Verification Code associated with the PRM (*####) Binance.US transaction to complete the verification process.
IMPORTANT: All customers must complete the process of adding a Debit Card from start to finish without closing the Verification Code screen. If you close the screen before verifying the PRM code, you will need to start the process entirely from the beginning.
7. Return to the Binance.US dashboard and click Wallet followed by the Deposit button.
8. Select the “Debit Card” and enter the USD amount.
9. Continue with the checkout process to complete your order!