This article will teach you how to add a debit card to your account, and how to make deposits using your debit card once it has been added.
How to Add a Debit Card to your Account
1. Log in to your account and proceed to your Binance.US Dashboard.
2. Click on your email in the top-right of your screen, and select Account & Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'Payment Methods' at the top of your screen, and then select the Add a New Account button.
4. Select 'Debit Card'
5. Enter your Debit Card credentials, then click the Add Card button. Remember: You must wait 10 days after your deposit to withdraw the equivalent USD amount (in USD or Crypto).
Debit Card Deposits
Important Debit Card Deposit Information
- Debit card deposits have a fee associated with them. For information regarding our Fiat Deposit Fee ($), please refer to our Fee Schedule.
- Debit card deposits have a 10-day (240-hour) hold before you'll be able to withdraw the funds.
How to Deposit via Debit Card
1. Select the 'Wallet' option from the top of your screen, and then select the 'Deposit' option.
2. Select 'USD, US Dollar' as the coin you wish to deposit. Enter in the USD amount, and select your Debit Card from the 'Deposit Form' drop-down menu. When you are ready, click Preview Deposit.
3. Continue with the checkout process to complete your order.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.