Note: Before withdrawing cryptocurrencies from your account, pay careful attention to the recipient's address before completing the withdrawal process. The moment the assets leave your Binance.US account, it is impossible to cancel or reverse the transaction.
1. Log into your Binance.US account, then click the Withdraw button from the dropdown menu.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to withdraw. Then enter the withdrawal address by either selecting the address or enter the withdrawal address and input the amount of cryptocurrency, followed by the Submit button:
3. You can save the address by checking the save address checkbox and put in the associate label.
4. You'll receive an email address asking for your confirmation. Open the email titled Withdraw Request Confirmation, verify that it is your intended transaction, and then click Confirm Withdraw to proceed with the withdrawal.
5. To check the status of your withdrawal, please go back to Binance.US's official website. Go to Wallet → Deposit & Withdrawal History. Select Crypto from Deposit & Withdrawal History and select Withdraw from the Type dropdown list shown in the screenshot:
6. To view your transaction status on the blockchain, please refer to the information column and look for the Transaction ID (TXID).