How to Deposit via Domestic Wire (USD)
This article will provide insight on how to complete the Wire Deposit process for your account. Depositing via wire will gain you access to your funds faster than alternative methods. If you have already made a wire deposit, click here for information.
- Navigate to your Dashboard or Wallet page and select Deposit.
- Select the coin type: USD.
- Enter the USD amount and choose Wire from the dropdown menu. Then click the Preview Deposit button:
- Click the View Details button on the next pop-up.
- Another window will display transfer details to be used when creating the wire order with your bank. Confirm the Wire Deposit Details and click "Done" to create the wire deposit order on your Binance.US account. Make sure to enter the correct reference code when initiating the wire transfer from your bank. This will ensure that you receive the funds on time.
- Contact your bank to fulfill the order and complete the authorization process. Note that your Wire Deposit is not complete until you have submitted the bank authorization form. The wire should be processed and applied to your account within one business day, click here for information.
|Note if your wire is rejected for any reason, our payment processor will return the wire back to the issuing bank. Please ensure your bank is able to accept incoming wire deposits to avoid any complications with this process.|
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.