How to Deposit via Domestic Wire (USD)
This article will provide insight on how to complete the Wire Deposit process for your account. Binance.US does not collect fees from Wire Deposits, and depositing via wire will gain you access to your funds faster than alternative methods. If you have already made a wire deposit, please click here for information.
1. Click the Wallet tab and select Deposit.
2. Select the coin type: USD.
3. Enter the USD amount and choose Wire from the dropdown menu.
4. Click the Continue button:
5. Verify the details—most importantly, the amount—and click Submit & Continue:
6. Confirm the Wire Deposit Details and click "Done" to wire the funds into your Binance.US account. Make sure to enter the correct reference code when initiating the wire transfer. This will ensure that you receive the funds on time.
7. Contact your bank to fulfill the order and complete the authorization process. Note that your Wire Deposit is not complete until you have submitted the bank authorization form.
Please Note: If your wire is rejected for any reason, it will be returned to your bank account within one business day.