The Advanced Verification process will allow you to deposit up to $5,000 and withdraw up to $1,000,000 in crypto to your Binance.US account. Please refer to the instructions below on how to pass the Advanced Verification process.
1. Before you may continue to the Advanced Verification process, you will need first to complete Basic Verification. Once you complete this step, you may click on the “Verify” button to begin the Advanced Verification process.
Note: To avoid any conflicts with the verification process, please double-check spelling errors and discrepancies with your name.
2. Enter your information. Double-check that your information is accurate and matches the valid identification that you are using.
3. Upload your Proof of Address (e.g., Bank Statement or Utility Bill) dated within the last three months. You may also refer to our Proof of Address Policy for details and guidelines regarding qualified documentation.
4. Enter your phone number, click Send Code.
5. Enter the SMS Verification code sent to you and click “Next” to continue.
6. Select a valid form of ID that you’d like to use (such as Passport, ID card, or Driver’s License). When uploaded, Jumio Corp will verify your information for any discrepancies.
Note: You must use a valid form of identification to pass. Expired Documents will not be accepted.
7. Click 'Take photo' If you do not have a webcam, you will need to use your mobile device. Please ensure that the photo is clear and easy to review to avoid any errors with the review process.
8. Click 'Start.' Your webcam should turn on for you to take a photo of the required documents. For a State Issued ID or Drivers License, you must upload both the ID's front and back. Click 'Start' to upload the front of your ID.
9. We need to upload the back of our ID. Click 'Start' to take a photo of the back of your ID.
10. The last document we need to be uploaded is a selfie of you. Click 'Start' to take a selfie.
11. When you've uploaded all of the necessary files, your information will then get processed for approval. You may check your approval status by visiting the Settings page.
Once verified - you’re 2/3 of the way to trade with USD. Go through Fiat Verification as your last step!
Note: If you are experiencing issues with our Advanced Account Verification Process, please refer to Advanced Verification Troubleshooting or submit a support ticket, and a customer service agent will get back to you.