Binance.US makes it easy to trade, buy, and sell cryptocurrency—but before you can, you will need to verify your account.
Verifying Your Account
- You've already registered your account using your email and a password of your choice. Now you will need to enter some additional information to complete Basic Verification and proceed with the sign-up process.
- Secure your account. You will be prompted to secure your account. After clicking Secure Account, you will be asked to enable SMS Authentication. Please enter your cell phone number and click Send Code.
- Enter the authentication code. Enter the code that we sent you via SMS. Click Enable Authentication after you confirm you have entered the code correctly. Your 2FA method can be changed later, but we do require SMS verification during sign-up.
- Verify your identity. To utilize our platform, you will need to verify your identity. If you are registering on behalf of an institution, please select Verification for Institutions. If you are an individual, please select Verify Identity.
- Enter your information. Please enter your full legal name and other requested information into the fields. Once you have entered your information, click Next.
- Confirm your residential address. Please enter your residential address. Once you have entered it and confirmed its accuracy, click Confirm.
***Please note: The verification information entered at steps 5 and 6 must precisely match the information that will be shown on your Proof of Address document, and the address entered should be your current residential address. We are unable to accept P.O. Box addresses.
- Read the Account Agreement. Ensure that you read the Account Agreement carefully. Once you have and you are confident you understand them, please click Accept Agreement.
- Follow the onscreen directions. Please submit the relevant information that is requested onscreen. For tips on submitting your Advanced Verification documents (ID and Proof of Address), please see our article Keys to Success When Verifying Your Binance.US Account. You can also return to this step later by navigating to the Basic Info page in your settings when logged in to your account.
- Go to your dashboard. Click Go to Dashboard while you wait for your documents to be reviewed.
- Get verified. Once your documents are accepted, you may add a payment method and begin using the platform!