Binance.US makes it easy to trade, buy, and sell cryptocurrency—but before you can, you will need to verify your account.
Creating Your Account
- Register your account using your email and a password of your choice. Your password must have a minimum of eight characters, including at least one uppercase letter and one number. If you have been referred by somebody, please enter their Referral ID in the Referral ID field. Confirm your age and click Create Account.
- Verify your email address. You will receive an email with a verification code. Please enter this verification code in the Code field.
- Secure your account. You will be prompted to secure your account. After clicking Secure Account, you will be asked to enable SMS Authentication. Please enter your cell phone number and click Send Code.
- Enter the authentication code. Enter the code that we sent you via SMS. Click Done after you confirm you have entered the code correctly.
- Verify your identity. To utilize our platform, you will need to verify your identity. If you are registering on behalf of an institution, please select Verification for Institutions. If you are an individual, please select Verify Identity.
- Enter your information. Please enter the relevant information into the fields. Once you have entered your information, please click Next.
- Confirm your residential address. Please enter your residential address. Once you have entered it and confirmed its accuracy, please click Confirm. Note: We do not accept P.O. Box addresses.
- Read the Account Agreement. Ensure that you read the Account Agreement carefully. Once you have and you are confident you understand them, please click Accept Agreement.
- Follow the onscreen directions. Please submit the relevant information that is requested onscreen.
- Go to your dashboard. Click Go to Dashboard while you wait for your documents to be reviewed.
- Get verified. Once your documents are accepted, you may add a payment method and begin using the platform!