Welcome to Binance.US! Here we'll be taking you through the account creation and verification processes.
If you've already created your account, continue on with the verification process.
Creating Your Account
1. To begin creating your Binance.US account, click here.
2. Enter your email address and password. Make sure that your password includes upper and lower case letters, numbers, and unique characters. If you have been referred by someone, please enter their Referral ID in the Referral ID field. Next, check the box to confirm your age and agreement to Binance.US policies. Then, click the Create Account button.
3. You’ll receive an email requesting your confirmation to complete the registration process with a verification code. Open the email and copy the verification code.
4. Enter or paste the code from step 3 into your Binance.US screen to confirm your registration.
5. Secure Your Account. You will be prompted to secure your account. After clicking Secure Account, you will be asked to enable SMS Authentication. Enter your cell phone number and click Send Code.
6. Enter the SMS Verification Code that was sent to your phone. Click Enable Authentication after you confirm you have entered the code correctly. Your 2FA method can be changed later, but we do require SMS verification during sign-up.
Congratulations! Your account has been created and activated!
Binance.US makes it easy to trade, buy, and sell cryptocurrency—but before you can, you will need to verify your account. Read on to learn how.
Verifying Your Account
- You've already created and secured your account (if you have not, scroll to the top of the page to learn how to). You will now need to complete Basic Verification before you can begin trading on Binance.US.
- Verify Your Identity. To utilize our platform, you will need to verify your identity. If you are registering on behalf of an institution, please select Verification for Institutions. If you are an individual, please select Verify Identity.
- Authenticate SSN. Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Then, click Continue.
- Enter Your Information. Please enter your full legal name and other requested information into the fields. Once you have entered your information, click Next.
- Confirm Your Residential Address. Please enter your residential address. Once you have entered it and confirmed its accuracy, click Confirm.
***Please note: The verification information entered at steps 4 and 5 must precisely match the information that will be shown on your Proof of Address document, and the address entered should be your current residential address. We are unable to accept P.O. Box addresses.
- Read the Account Agreement. Ensure that you read the Account Agreement carefully. Once you have and you are confident you understand them, please click Accept Agreement.
- Follow the onscreen directions. Please submit the relevant information that is requested onscreen. For tips on submitting your Advanced Verification documents (ID and Proof of Address), please see our article Keys to Success When Verifying Your Binance.US Account. You can also return to this step later by navigating to the Basic Info page in your settings when logged in to your account.
- Go to your dashboard. Click Go to Dashboard while you wait for your documents to be reviewed.
- Get verified. Once your documents are accepted, you may add a payment method and begin using the platform!
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.