For information on our Google 2FA Authentication process, please click here.
1. Log in to your account and click the Security button:
2. Click the Enable button to enable SMS authentication:
3. Enter your phone number and click Send SMS to receive the SMS Authentication Code. The code will be sent immediately to your phone. When you receive it, enter the SMS Authentication code into the appropriate field:
How to Disable SMS Authentication
1. Under the Security tab, click on the Disable button to disable the SMS Authentication:
2. Enter your password and the SMS Authentication Code:
How to Reset SMS Authentication
Please send an inquiry to our Support team to assist you with resetting your SMS Authentication here.
What if I don't receive an SMS code?
If you're unable to receive the SMS authentication code, please follow the following steps:
- Make sure that you're in a location with a strong cellphone signal/Wi-Fi.
- Close anti-virus software and/or firewall applications on your cellphone.
- Restart your cellphone and try again.
If you still cannot receive your SMS authentication code, please submit a support ticket with your cell phone number, device type, (iOS/Android) version, and your location.