How to Deposit via ACH on the Website
1. Log in to your Binance.US account here.
2. Under the Wallet tab, click Deposit.
3. At the dropdown menu, make sure to select USD as the deposit coin.
4. Enter the USD amount that you want to deposit and choose the ACH account that you wish to deposit from, then click Preview Deposit.
How to Deposit via ACH on the App
1. Log in to your Binance.US account on your app.
2. Tap on the wallet icon on the bottom of the page.
3. At the top of the screen, directly underneath your balance, you'll want to tap Deposit.
4. Select USD and enter the amount that you wish to deposit. Please make sure to check that the ACH account listed is the account that you wish to deposit from. Then tap Preview Deposit
5. If everything is correct you can finalize the deposit by tapping the yellow Deposit button.
Important ACH Information to Keep in Mind
Please keep in mind that you cannot withdraw your ACH deposit (in USD or crypto) until 10 days after your deposit is initiated. You may refer to your deposit and withdrawal history to view when your deposit holds expire.
Please ensure that your bank account has a balance of at least 130% of the deposit amount you've entered. This is a requirement from our payment provider to deter overdrafts. Failure to meet this requirement could result in our payment provider denying the deposit
Example: If you deposit $100.00, your ACH account must have a balance of at least $130.00 or higher
How to Deposit via Domestic Wire and Debit Card
For information on how to deposit via Domestic Wire and Debit Card, we invite you to refer to our support articles below:
Not sure how to add ACH to your account? Please refer to our support article for instructions.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.