This article will explain how to connect your ACH account through Plaid by using your bank credentials. Once you complete the process, you can deposit and withdrawal up to $5,000 per day. For details regarding our ACH daily limits, click here.
If you're curious to know how to add an ACH account using bank routing & account numbers, please click here.
Note: All billing information must be up to date and must match the name on your BAM Account.
1. Login to your account.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click on the Manage button to add your payment method.
4. Click the Link a New Account button.
5. Select the "ACH" Payment Method.
6. A new window will appear directing you to complete the process through Plaid. Note you cannot withdrawal the equivalent amount in (Fiat and Crypto) of your Debit Card deposit for 10 days.
7. Select your bank institution.
8. Enter your bank credentials through Plaid to securely connect your bank to your Binance.US account.
9. When complete, your ACH account will display on your Linked Accounts.