Important: Binance.US support will never ask for your password, solicit money, or ask you to send your crypto to an external wallet. Always avoid clicking links or answering emails/messages from unknown senders.
Binance.US customers can reach our customer support agents 24/7 via email, or live chat during select operating hours. For general inquiries and answers to commonly asked questions, visit our Support Center.
Otherwise, select how you would like to contact support below:
To chat with a live support team agent, follow these instructions:
1. Log in and open the Binance.US app
2. Tap the User Profile icon on the top left corner of the app homepage
3. Tap the Chat (headset icon) on the top of the screen
4. You'll initially be connected to our virtual assistant. Describe your request and tap the three arrows on the bottom right to retrieve relevant support center articles. Continue to the next step if you want to be connected to a customer support agent.
5. If our virtual assistant was unable to solve your request, tap the Unsolved (thumbs-down) icon.
6. You'll be connected to one of our customer support agents. Tap the 'Leave Messages Now' button. You'll be connected to one of our customer support agents.
1. Visit our Support Center
2. Click the Chat icon on the bottom right
3. Click Log In (Recommended) so our support team can better assist you with your request. Or Continue as Visitor and enter your email address.
4. You'll be initially connected to our virtual assistant. Describe your request to retrieve relevant support center articles. Continue to the next step if you want to be connected to a customer support agent.
5. If our virtual assistant was unable to solve your request, click the Unsolved (thumbs-down) icon. You'll be connected to one of our customer support agents.
6. Please note that a Binance.US customer support agent will never ask for your password, solicit money, or ask you to send your crypto to an external wallet.
To file a support ticket via email, navigate to the Submit a Request page.
After submitting a support request, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org (check your junk folder if you do not see it) to confirm we've received your request and provide your ticket ID number.
Please provide as much information as possible when creating your request, as this will help us to help you. All communications on your ticket(s) will then be handled through email.
To help expedite your request;
- Use the email associated with your Binance.US account when creating a ticket
- Select the appropriate categories from the drop-down menus
- Provide as many relevant details about your issue as possible
- Keep an eye on your email inbox for our reply
Our support team is working around the clock to respond to all requests in the order received. To help us provide you with a timely response, multiple support inquiries about the same issue will be merged together, and the new ticket will show as closed. This just means we still have your original ticket, and it has been updated with your most recent submission.
Your inquiry is important to us and we appreciate your patience in awaiting our reply. Until we can attend to your inquiry, please refrain from submitting multiple tickets to ensure that we can promptly assist you.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: