Please note: USD deposits, withdrawals, and trading have been paused. Subscribe to updates on our Status page.
Auto-Buy (previously Recurring Buy) is an option within the Buy, Sell, & Convert Crypto feature that allows you to easily make automated purchases of an asset on a schedule of your choosing (such as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.) with just a couple of clicks.
Interested in learning more about Auto-Buys? Here are some frequently asked questions to help.
- 1. How do I set up an Auto-Buy order?
- 2. What payment methods can I use for an Auto-Buy?
- 3. What cryptocurrencies can I purchase with an Auto-Buy?
- 4. How do I cancel my Auto-Buy order?
- 5. Can I skip an Auto-Buy order?
1. How do I set up an Auto-Buy order?
Please read our guide: How to Set & Cancel Auto-Buy Orders.
2. What payment methods can I use for an Auto-Buy?
Auto-Buys can be set using the following payment methods:
- ACH (bank account)
- Apple Pay (must be funded by a debit card)
- Google Pay (must be funded by a debit card)
- USD balance
3. What cryptocurrencies can I purchase with an Auto-Buy?
Auto-Buy is enabled for all cryptocurrencies featured in our Buy, Sell, & Convert Crypto experience, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, BNB, and many more.
4. How do I cancel my Auto-Buy order?
Instructions on canceling an Auto-Buy are also available in our guide: How to Set & Cancel Auto-Buy Orders.
5. Can I skip an Auto-Buy order?
No, you currently CANNOT skip individual buys within an ongoing Auto-Buy order. You will need to cancel the Auto-Buy order and set up a new one.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.