This article will explain how to connect your ACH account through Plaid by using your online banking credentials. Once you complete the process, you can deposit and withdrawal up to $5,000 per day. If you're curious to know how to add an ACH account using bank routing & account numbers, please click here.
Note: All billing information must be up to date and must match the name on your BAM Account.
To rebind your ACH account, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click Here.
3. Select the ACH Payment Method.
Note you cannot withdrawal the equivalent amount in (Fiat and Crypto) of your Debit Card deposit for 10 days.
4. A new window will appear directing you to complete the process through Plaid.
5. Select your bank institution.
6. Enter your bank credentials through Plaid to securely connect your bank to your Binance.US account.
7. When complete, your ACH account will display on your Linked Accounts.
Note by reconnecting your ACH account, you will also cancel any recurring purchase. You can learn how to schedule new purchases by visiting our support page here.