You may have received an email from Binance.US instructing you to rebind your ACH account to your Binance.US account. On July , 2020, we updated our payment security protocol for ACH deposits. This happens on occasion to help with security as well as keeping your account current. Rebinding is easy. Please refer to our guidelines below:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click Here.
3. Select the "ACH" Payment Method.
Note you cannot withdrawal the equivalent amount in (Fiat and Crypto) of your Debit Card deposit for 10 days.
4. A new window will appear directing you to complete the process through Plaid.
5. Select your bank institution.
6. Enter your bank credentials through Plaid to securely connect your bank to your Binance.US account.
7. When complete, your ACH account will display on your Linked Accounts.
NOTE: Not rebinding your ACH account will result in future recurring purchases canceling.