This article will explain the process of how to cancel open orders on your Binance.US account.
Note: Orders cannot be edited once they have been placed. If you would like to set new order parameters, you must cancel your open order by visiting the Open Orders page.
How to Cancel an Order
On a web browser:
1. Log in to your Binance.US account.
2. Visit the Orders page.
3. Navigate to the Open tab.
4. Click the Cancel button next to the order you would like to cancel- or, if you want to cancel all open orders, click the Cancel all open orders button above your listed orders (A date range of a maximum of 90 days will need to be selected to view your open orders and order history).
On the mobile app:
1. Open your Binance.US mobile app and log in.
2. Visit the Orders section at the bottom of the screen (second icon from the left).
3. Navigate to the Open Orders tab.
4. Click the Cancel orders icon at the top right of the screen above your listed orders, and confirm the pop-up message (at this time, individual orders must be cancelled from a web browser).
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.