This article will explain the process of how to cancel open orders on your Binance.US account.
Note: Orders cannot be edited once they have been placed. If you would like to set new order parameters, you must cancel your open order by visiting the Open Orders page.
How to Cancel an Order
On a web browser:
1. Log in to your Binance.US account.
2. Scroll down on the dashboard (home page) and find the 'Open Orders' panel on the right-hand side. Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of the panel to visit the Orders page.
3. Navigate to the Open tab.
4. Click the Cancel button next to the order you would like to cancel- or, if you want to cancel all open orders, click the Cancel all open orders button above your listed orders (A date range of a maximum of 90 days will need to be selected to view your open orders and order history).
On the mobile app:
1. Open your Binance.US mobile app and log in.
2. Tap the 'Trade' icon at the bottom of your screen. Then, tap on the Orders icon (located on the top right).
3. From here you will see your open orders. To cancel an order, tap the trash can icon to the right of the order details, you can also tap 'Cancel all' near the top of the page to cancel all open orders.
4. If the order no longer displays on the 'Orders' page, you have successfully canceled it.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.