The Binance.US API is available to users who have completed advanced verification. There are two different ways to access the Binance.US API. If you have programming experience, you can visit the Binance.US API Documentation Portal. If you do not have programming experience and simply wish to generate an API key that will allow you to connect your Binance.US account with a trusted third-party platform, you can create a key using the API Management feature.
- I want to access the Binance.US API and have programming experience
- I want to access the Binance.US API and do not have programming experience
How to access the Binance.US API (for customers with programming experience)
Binance.US’ API Documentation Portal contains technical documentation and is intended to inform developers on how to effectively use our trading APIs. Our portal contains up-to-date information on REST APIs and WebSocket Steams. In addition, we provide developers with sample source code in Python and Shell.
Learn more about our API by visiting the official documentation here: https://docs.binance.us/. For additional support, connect with the Binance.US Tech team by joining our official Binance.US API Community.
How to access the Binance.US API (for customers with no programming experience)
If you do not have programming experience and wish to conduct API trading using a trusted trading bot or third party integration, you can follow these steps to retrieve your Binance.US API Key, which will allow you to connect your Binance.US account with your third party API trading platform of choice.
Always remember that your API Keys should only be shared with third-party platforms you trust, as these platforms may have the ability to access Binance.US transaction history, perform trades or even withdraw funds on your behalf. Here’s how to retrieve your API Key:
1. Log in to your Binance.US account.
2. On the upper navigation menu, click API Management on the dropdown menu that appears when you hover over your Username.
Please note you must complete Basic Verification to access the API Management feature.
3. Enter a label for your API Key. Your label should be as descriptive as possible, so you can return to the API Management feature and easily locate and manage your API Keys.
4. Complete 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) to proceed. To access the Create API feature, you may need to verify both your chosen 2FA method (SMS or Google Authenticator) and email.
5. View your API Key and click copy or scan the QR code to copy your public API Key. For your security, your API Secret Key will only be displayed at the time it is created.
If you lose this key, you will need to delete your API and set up a new one. Please carefully review the API restrictions sections and only grant API Key access to trusted entities. By default, the API restrictions are set to Can Read, which allows trusted entities to access your transaction history.
If you enable Spot Trading or Withdrawals, then the entity that has your API Key can initiate trading or withdrawal funds without your express permission, as permission is granted the moment you share your API Key.
Finally, you can also configure your IP access restrictions to trusted IPs that you have previously accessed Binance.US from.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.