An Open Financial Infrastructure Built On Plasma.
- OmiseGO is building global financial infrastructure on the OmiseGO Network, which uses a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism.
- Within the OmiseGO ecosystem, some of its components include a decentralized exchange, a liquidity provider mechanism, a clearinghouse messaging network, and an asset-backed blockchain gateway.
- The OmiseGO eWallet Suite enables users to build and integrate a front-end interface for different types of digital transactions.
- OmiseGO is also one of the core contributors to the development of Plasma, a framework to scale Ethereum.
- The OMG token is used as transaction fee for all of functionalities the platform provides.
Ready to learn more?
Binance Research provides institutional-grade analysis, in-depth insights, and unbiased information to all participants in the digital asset industry.