To deposit BEP20 assets to Binance.US, they will first need to be swapped for BEP2. Fortunately, we can help you do just that.
How to Exchange Your BEP20 Assets for BEP2
1. The easiest way to migrate a BEP20 asset to BEP2 is through the Binance Chain wallet extension by clicking on "Create/Unlock Wallet" in the middle of the page.
2. Once you have installed the extension to a compatible browser (Chrome, Brave, Firefox), either restore your existing BNB wallet with seed words or create a new wallet. Write these down in several secret and safe places and do not share them with anybody.
3. Send your BEP20 tokens to the BSC address associated with the wallet extension, which starts with "0x." You can find this address by clicking on the tab at the top and switching to "Binance Smart Chain Network." Additionally, you will want to send some BNB to the address for fees and gas.
4. Once the assets have confirmed, the next step is to send to your extension Binance Chain Network/BNB address. Switch networks to Binance Chain Network again and copy your address (begins with BNB). Switch back over to the Binance Smart Chain Network and send your assets to the BNB address. Remember to send BNB last so that you can pay for gas fees.
5. To do this, click on "Send," paste your Binance Chain Network (BNB) address, then choose the assets and the amount. If you are planning on transacting on Binance Chain Network after sending these assets, ensure that you have BNB on the address for fees. See the below picture for an example.
6. Congratulations! Your BEP20 are now BEP2 assets and, if they are supported, can be deposited and withdrawn from Binance.US!