The Binance.org DEX is an important hub of the Binance ecosystem and is the only way to use Binance Chain and the DEX with a Ledger or Trezor hardware device. This article will show you how to send from the web wallet to your Binance.US account.
1. First, go to your Balances page. Click "Send" for whatever asset you would like to send to Binance.US.
2. Next, go to your deposits page and choose the asset you are trying to deposit. Select BEP2 (see arrow). Keep this page open for a moment so you can copy and paste your addresses.
3. Make sure the correct asset is selected, paste your address into the address field, type in the amount you would like to send, and DO NOT FORGET YOUR MEMO. Click on next.
4. Finally, check to make sure all information is correct, and click on "Send Transaction" to confirm and broadcast it. Make sure that you have inserted the memo.
5. That's it! Wait for the transaction to be credited to your account. Please reach out if you have any questions or issues with this process.