Occasionally, our automated system is not able to process your Basic Verification. This can happen for a variety of reasons. Fortunately, in situations like this, we are able to manually verify you.
If your verification was unable to be processed, you may simply require Manual Verification. Be ready to provide all of the documents required for our automated system, and please note that this process may take longer than the automation.
If your Basic Verification has been rejected and you are not sure why, please follow the steps below.
How to Proceed with Manual Verification
1. Open a new support ticket.
2. Fill out the ticket form.3. In the box marked "What is the topic of your request?," enter "Basic Verification Rejection."
2. Attach your Verification Documents to the ticket.
We will require all of the following Verification Documents to be attached:
- A photo of your Driver's License or ID card (front and back). If you do not have either of these documents, we can use a Passport that displays all of the necessary information (photo and signature).
- A selfie photo of yourself holding your Proof of Identification. This would be your Driver's License, ID card, or passport.
- A file containing your Proof of Address (such as a Utility Bill, Bank Statement, etc.) that is dated within the last 90 days. The address must match the same address used to pass the verification process. Please refer to our Proof of Address Policy for more information.
- A valid photo that shows your nine-digit Social Security Number. This photo can either reflect your Social Security Card or W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement).
6. Click "Submit."
Note: We answer all tickets in the order they are received. A customer support agent will reach back out as soon as this process is complete or if they need any additional information.