What is an Anti-Phishing Code?
An Anti-Phishing Code is a code that helps to prevent phishing attempts from fake Binance.US websites or email addresses.
How does it work?
Once you've set your unique Anti-Phishing Code, it will be included in all genuine Binance.US emails.
How do I set up an Anti-Phishing Code.
1. Log into your Binance.Us account.
2. On your dashboard, in the Anti-Phishing Box, click ‘Setup’
3. Click ‘Create Anti-Phishing Code’.
4. From here, create a custom code that is unique to you. This can be any string of numbers or letters. After you are done, press ‘Next’.
5. From here, you are finished and you can see a truncated version of your Anti-Phishing code.