The One-Click Buy-Sell Feature (OCBS) is a convenient and simple way to easily buy, sell, or convert crypto. If you find the other trade screens have too much information, maybe are a bit hard to use, or looking for an easy way to trade, the Buy Crypto page may be a viable option for you.
If you have any questions about using the Buy Crypto page's main features, please follow the instructions below.
How to Buy Crypto
1. Go to the Buy Crypto Page.
2. Click on the 0 and type the amount you wish to purchase in USD. Please note that all orders must be at least 20.00 USD.
3. Select the coin you wish to purchase.
4. Select your Payment Method for this transaction. By default, this will be your Binance.US Wallet. If you intend on using your Bank Account, please make sure you change this to your bank.
5. Click on the "One-Time Purchase" box. From here, you may set up the frequency of this transaction, allowing for the robust functionality of reoccurring transactions. If you wish to make only a single transaction, make sure to keep the One-Time Purchase option checked.
6. Click the "Buy" button to go to the Transaction Confirmation page.
7. Please confirm the details of the transaction. If there are any issues, you may press the "Back" button to return to the previous screen.
9. A message should show up shortly stating "Purchase in Progress" as we process the transaction. If you do not see this message, please wait another few moments before retrying this transaction.
10. Check your Buy & Sell Page to confirm the transaction has been processed.
1. Go to the Buy Crypto Page.
2. Click on the "Sell" tab at the top.
3. Choose the coin you wish to sell.
4. Click on the 0 and type the amount in USD you wish to sell. Please note that all orders must be at least 20.00 USD.
5. Click the "Sell" button. This will take you to the Sell Confirmation Page.
6. Please confirm the details of the transaction, and click "Confirm Sell."
7. Funds will appear in your Binance.US Wallet. Check your Buy & Sell Page to confirm that they have arrived.
Note: Fee is not avoidable. Please refer to our fee schedule and structure for more information.
Q: What happens if the Coin price changes in the middle of the checkout process?
A: Should the price drastically fluctuate during the checkout process, the order may fail, but the USD will still apply to your USD balance.
BTC's price is at $15,781.12 (USD), and you’re trying to buy $40 worth of BTC. Before you can even complete the checkout process, the price jumps to $16,650 (+5.50%). The transaction will fail because you’re already committed to the original purchase price, thus depositing the $40 USD to your account instead of the BTC.
The price of BTC is $15,315 during the checkout window but then suddenly jumps to $15,800 within 60 seconds. The Buy Crypto will not be able to sell BTC at the original price as the market changed, so instead, you’ll receive the USD.