Withdrawing via domestic wire is a cost-effective option if you are seeking to withdraw from Fiat. Wire Withdrawals are $15 and processed by Prime Trust, making it cheaper than some alternative methods. You can deposit up to $1,000,000 and withdraw up to $7,500,000, per day.
How to Withdraw via Wire
- Click the "Wallet" tab and select "Withdraw".
- Select the coin type: "USD."
- Enter the USD amount and choose "Wire" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- Verify the details—most importantly, the amount—and click "Submit & Continue."
- You should receive a Disbursement Confirmation from Prime Trust. This will go to your email address that they have on file. If you cannot find this, please check your Spam folders. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm the Disbursement by email.
- Your funds will be sent to your bank account.
Note to avoid your bank from rejecting the wire withdrawal. Please ensure the name on the bank account receiving the withdrawal matches the name registered on Binance US.
Should your bank reject the Wire withdrawal, please note the funds will settle back to your Binance.US account within two to three business days.
If there is any trouble with your Wire Withdrawal, please contact our Support Team.