Withdrawing via domestic wire is an easy way to get your USD to your bank account faster than an ACH transfer. If you're fully verified you can withdraw up to $1,000,000 per day via wire, which is great if you need to withdraw more than your daily ACH limit allows. Please note that wire withdrawals have a $15 fee associated with them. Before initiating a wire from your Binance.US account, please double check with your bank to ensure they accept incoming wire deposits.
How to Withdraw via Wire
To add a bank account for wire transactions, please visit the payment method page and select 'domestic wire'. You'll have to enter in your account number and routing number. Please double check to make sure the information is entered correctly. You'll also be prompted to add the 'beneficiary address' which is your bank's physical address.
- Click the "Wallet" tab at the top of your screen and select "Withdraw".
- Select the coin type: "USD."
- Enter the USD amount and choose "Wire" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- Verify the details—most importantly, the amount—and click "Submit & Continue."
- You will receive a Disbursement Confirmation email from our payment processing partner requesting that you verify the withdrawal.
- Confirm the Disbursement by email. If the withdrawal is not confirmed through the confirmation email, the withdrawal request will automatically be cancelled after 24 hours from when the withdrawal was initiated.
- Your funds will be sent to your bank account. Depending on your financial institution, this can take anywhere from 1-3 business days
Note: To avoid your bank from rejecting the wire withdrawal. Please ensure the name on the bank account receiving the withdrawal matches the name registered on Binance.US, and it is also recommended that you check with your bank to verify any specific wire instructions they may have.
Should your bank reject the Wire withdrawal, please contact our Support Team.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.