Knowing your login history is important. This information can be used to help discern any potential unwanted logins or potential threats to the account. To view your login history please follow the guide below.
If you would like to remove (or add) access for a specific device, please follow this guide.
How to View Your Login History
1. Log in to your Binance.US account on the web.
2. Click on your email in the top-right of your screen, and select Account & Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the "Security" tab in the top-left.
4. Locate the "Device Management" section and select "Show All Devices."
5. From here, you should be able to view your account’s complete login history, which devices you have been logging in from, associated IP addresses, and the general associated area of said IP addresses.
If you notice any suspicious activity, please chat with an agent and we can assist further. You can also follow this guide to remove an unwanted device or add a new device that is permitted.