Our Mobile App 2.0 has a brand new feature added with the update: Widgets. Widgets, in short, are small, interactable features that can easily be shown or hidden on your Binance.US Homepage. Below are some features that we've added in Widgets and a guide on how to add or disable our Mobile App 2.0 widgets.
Adding a Widget
1. To start, add a widget; you must first go to your Home Page and scroll to the bottom where you see the [Edit] Button.
2. Click on Edit, and then click the green plus (+) button.
3. Click [Save] in the top right corner. This will add the widget to your home screen.
Removing a Widget:
1. To deactivate a widget from your home screen, you must first go to your Home Page and scroll to the bottom where you see the [Edit] Button.
2. Click [Edit], and then click on the red minus '-' button.
3. Click [Save] in the top right corner. This will remove the widget from your Homescreen. Note that you must have AT LEAST 2 widgets active.
Current Widgets and Features:
Favorites Widget: A widget that displays favorited cryptocurrencies on your home page currently. Click here to learn more about how to Favorite!
Wallet Overview Widget: This widget is a quick way to glance at your total account balance on your home screen.
Open Orders Widget: A widget that allows you to view any open orders you may have currently.
What's New? Widget: What's New is a widget feature that allows you to see any Binance.US Announcement quickly.
Account Activity Widget: This widget is a security feature that allows you to see all your Binance.US logins and which device you are logging into.
Top Gainers and Losers Widget: This widget allows you to easily see all the Top Gainers and Losers, highlighting dramatically increasing gains and losses during any single day.