If you are experiencing issues with your Binance.US Mobile App 2.0 Working or Starting, please follow the guidelines below to troubleshoot the issue.
Ensure your Binance.US Mobile App is up to date.
2. Search for the Binance.US Mobile App.
3. If there is an Update, Click Update. This should automatically update your Binance.US Mobile Application.
Clear App's Cache and Cookies
1. Go to your Account Settings Tab, the fifth tab from the left.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click Clear Cache.
4. When the confirmation box comes up, click 'Clear'
Restart your Mobile Device
1. Access your Mobile Device's Power menu by holding the power button.
2. Click Restart.
3. Once Restarted, try re-opening the Binance.US Mobile Application.
Delete Application and Reinstall
1. Uninstall the application by pressing on the Binance.US icon and clicking 'Uninstall.'
3. Download the Application and try again.
If these issues do not fix access to your Binance.US App, we encourage you to open a ticket with our customer support team here.