The Basic Verification process will let you deposit and trade crypto-crypto pairs while allowing you to withdraw up to $5,000 in crypto.
This guide is ONLY for Binance.US Mobile App Users; If you are looking to use our web portal, please refer to our KYC web portal guide here.
1. Log in to your Binance.US account via your mobile app.
2. Click on the Account Settings tab, the fifth tab from the left.
3. Click on the Identity Verification button to complete the Basic Verification.
4. Fill out the Basic Verification information page to complete the process.
Note when completing the Basic Verification information page, please make sure that your first, middle, and last name matches your proof of identification. If there are any discrepancies with your name, we may be required to reset your verification.
5. When you've submitted your information, you may refer to the Account Settings tab to view your verification status and whether it was approved or not.
6. Once verified - you’re 1/3 of the way to trade with USD. Go through Advanced Verification and USD Verification next.