Binance.US will support the VeChain (VET) network upgrade and hard fork, which will take place at VeChain block height 10,653,500 or at approximately 2021-11-16 08:00 UTC (03:00 EST / 00:00 PST).
- Deposits and withdrawals of VET will be temporarily suspended starting from approximately 2021-11-16 07:00 UTC (02:00 EST on 2021-11-16 / 23:00 PST on 2021-11-15).
- The trading of VET will not be affected during this upgrade.
- The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- There is no action required for users holding VET in their accounts; Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved.
- The VeChain (VET) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- Deposits and withdrawals for VET will be reopened once we deem the upgraded network to be stable.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to:
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.