Follow these steps to export your annual or quarterly statement, which includes your full transaction history, including all trades (incl. buys and sells), deposits and withdrawals, over-the-counter (OTC) trades, and distribution statements.
Exporting your cryptocurrency transactions can help you determine whether you have any existing tax obligations this filing season. To learn more about cryptocurrency tax reporting, visit our Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting 101 page.
*Please note: you can generate a maximum of 6 history or tax reports per month.
On the mobile app
*The mobile app will only provide the .PDF version of your report. For .CSV exports, please use the web.
1. Tap the Profile Icon in the top-left corner of your app.
2. Scroll down to the 'Account' section and select 'Export Reports.'
3. Tap 'History & Tax Reports.'
4. To customize your report, select the Asset, Transaction Type, and Date Range. To export your full transaction history on a quarterly or annual basis, please tap the tab that says 'Tax', located at the top-right side of your mobile screen.
On the web
Exporting your report from the web will allow you to choose between .PDF and .CSV files.
1. Log in to your Binance.US account. Then, hover over the User Profile button in the top-right corner and click 'Export Reports' from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can access the Export Reports page from your Wallet by clicking the 'Export Reports' link in the top-right corner.
2. Click 'Generate Reports' to continue.
3. To customize your report, select the Asset, Transaction Type, Date Range, and File Format, available as a .CSV or .PDF. To export your full transaction history on a quarterly or annual basis, please click the tab that says 'Tax', located at the top of the pop-up below.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof. Please consult an outside tax professional for guidance on your personal tax obligations.