In order to claim your #CryptoCelebAlert POAP, or Proof-of-Attendance-Protocol, sound the alarm this Sunday, Feb. 13 when you catch a celebrity endorsing crypto or giving crypto advice. Supplies are extremely limited: only 2,222 POAPs are available, so act fast.
What is a POAP?
A POAP, or Proof-of-Attendance-Protocol, is a type of NFT collectible that offers online and offline event-goers a unique digital badge to commemorate their attendance. Visit this article to learn more about POAPs.
How to claim my #CryptoCelebAlert POAP?
- Visit CryptoCelebAlert.com on Feb. 13 during the game.
- Click the red buzzer with the Binance.US logo when a celebrity endorses crypto during the program or commercial breaks.
- If POAPs are still available, you’ll be prompted to either 1) enter your email address to reserve your POAP for five minutes or 2) enter your Ethereum (ETH) wallet address to immediately claim your POAP. Read the following section for detailed instructions on how to find your ETH wallet address.
Note: If you chose to enter your email address, check your inbox for instructions on how to claim your POAP.
How to find my Ethereum (ETH) wallet address on Trust Wallet
- Open the Trust Wallet app. On the homescreen, tap the “Receive” button.
- Tap the search bar and type “Ethereum”. Tap the correct search result that appears.
- The alphanumeric string below the QR code is your Ethereum Wallet Address.
If you don’t have Trust Wallet set up, follow these instructions to create your wallet with Trust Wallet.
How to find my Ethereum (ETH) wallet address on MetaMask
- Open the MetaMask browser extension.
- On the browser extension pop-up window, find the alphanumeric string that starts with “0x…”. The string is your Ethereum Wallet Address. Click the string to copy your Ethereum Wallet Address.
If you don’t have MetaMask set up, follow these instructions on How to Set Up a MetaMask Wallet.
How to view my POAP collection
There are several ways to view your POAP. Here are some of the more popular methods to view your POAP collection.
How to view my POAP on app.poap.xyz
Using a desktop browser, visit the official POAP website and click the Explore my collection / Connect wallet button. Connect your MetaMask Wallet or tap WalletConnect to connect your WalletConnect-compatible wallets.
How to view my POAP using the POAP app
Visit the official POAP website and click the App Store / Google Play icon to download the POAP app.
Additional questions about POAPs
For more information on POAPs, including how to claim and view your POAP collectibles, visit the official support page at poap.xyz.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.