If you're experiencing issues with your browser, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Try your browser's Incognito, Privacy, or Private Mode. It gives your browser a fresh slate from cache, cookies, and extensions.
If that works, it most likely means the issue was with your browser's cache and cookies (in which case, you'll need to delete them from All Time) or with a browser extension (in which case, you'll need to uninstall it).
- Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. The browsers and minimum versions we support include:
- Android Chrome >= 80
- Brave >= 1.0
- Chrome >= 57
- Firefox >= 52
- iOS Safari >= 10.3
- Safari >= 10.1
While other browsers and versions may work, they are not officially supported and some features may not work correctly.
- Make sure that your browser has the following settings enabled:
- Referer header
- Try a different web browser. Our website is tested with most modern web browsers.
Restart your device or computer. We know it sounds like cliche advice, but we've seen it solve more than a few cases.
- Try a different device or computer.
- Try a different internet connection. Avoid signing into your account on a shared or public Wi-Fi network as it may put your account at risk.