Happy Pi Day! There's no better way to celebrate 3/14 than with some crypto. See the rules below to learn how three lucky winners can each win $314.15 in ETH.
How to enter
- Follow @BinanceUS on Twitter.
- Like and Retweet the Pi Day giveaway tweet.
- Comment #BinanceUS #PiDay2022 and tag two (2) friends
The Binance.US “Pi Day” Giveaway will be a giveaway to three randomly chosen participants, who will each win $314.15 of ETH starting March 14 at 12 p.m. PST / 3 p.m. EST and ending on March 17 at 3:36 p.m. PST / 6:36 p.m. EST — for a total duration of 3.14 days.
Official Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A CURRENT BINANCE.US CUSTOMER TO ENTER. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Binance.US $314.15-Value ETH Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") begins on 03/14/2022 at 3:00PM EST and ends on 03/17/2022 at 6:36PM EST (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is BAM Trading Service Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant (defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by its official Twitter handle, using the hashtag #BinanceUS, @BinanceUS during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY: The Sweepstakes and each prize is open only to legal residents of every jurisdiction in which Sponsor’s platform is available to individual users in the United States, without limiting the foregoing, excluding residents of Hawaii, Idaho, New York, Texas, and Vermont, who are the greater of (i) eighteen years of age or (ii) the minimum age required to enter the Sweepstakes in their jurisdiction (each, an “Entrant”). Sponsor, and its affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
Additional rules and eligibility criteria may be communicated through other channels, including Twitter. Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of the Sweepstakes at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors Sponsor deems relevant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants or transactions that show signs of fraudulent behavior or otherwise at Sponsor’s discretion. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Without limiting the foregoing, in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize (defined below), an Entrant must:
- Follow the official Sponsor Twitter account with the Entrant’s personal Twitter account;
- Retweet the Sweepstakes post designated by the official Sponsor Twitter account;
- Leave Sponsor a comment on the foregoing post with #BinanceUS and #PiDay as well as tagging two friends.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- FURTHER RESTRICTIONS: Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the one entry per prize by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be completed by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winners of the Sweepstakes, for the Grand Prize, will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted reasonably soon after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize winner will receive a direct message on Twitter from @BinanceUS within 7 days after the Promotional Period has ended and must reply within 3 days to claim the prize. Sponsor will distribute the $314.15 in ETH Grand Prize directly to each winner’s Sponsor account based on the closing day price of ETH on 3/17/2022 . Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive Twitter handles, technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR’S MAXIMUM AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Legal Disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.