Binance.US will perform scheduled wallet maintenance on multiple networks starting on May 12, 2022 from approximately 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. EDT. The scheduled maintenance will take approximately two hours to complete, though this duration is subject to change.
- Deposits & withdrawals on affected networks will be temporarily suspended starting on May 12, 2022 at 3 a.m. EDT. Trading will remain available and unaffected by the scheduled maintenance.
- Deposits & withdrawals will be reopened after the maintenance is completed and wallet operations are deemed to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
- If depositing crypto, please take into account the time it takes for deposits to clear, to ensure all transactions are confirmed before deposits are temporarily suspended.
- AVAX C-Chain Network (AVAXC)
- Binance Chain (BNB)
- BNB Smart Chain (BSC)
- Bitcoin Network (BTC)
- Cosmos Network (ATOM)
- Doge Network (DOGE)
- EOS Network (EOS)
- Ethereum Network (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic Network (ETC)
- Fantom Network (FTM)
- Polkadot Network (DOT)
- Polygon Network (MATIC)
- Songbird Network (SGB)
- Stellar Network (XLM)
- VeChain Network (VET)
- THETA Network (THETA)
- TRON Network (TRX)
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.