If you’re unable to login to your account, it may be due to the following reasons:
- You entered an incorrect email address.
- You entered an incorrect password.
- You failed to access or enter the code from the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) method you set.
- You submitted too many login attempts.
- Your account may have been deleted or deactivated.
- The account information you entered does not match existing records at Binance.US.
If you are still unable to login, try the following:
- Close and reopen your browser, or try a different browser.
- Ensure you are accessing the right login page at https://accounts.binance.us/ or https://accounts.binance.us/en/login. If you are an Institutional client, the correct login page is at https://institutions.binance.us or https://institutions.binance.us/account/login.
- If you discover that you have been entering your login details to a suspicious URL, please reset your password immediately and contact Customer Support.
If you are still having trouble logging in, or suspect your account has been deleted or deactivated, please contact Customer Support.
How can I reset my password?
If you are unable to log in to your account because you forgot your password you can reset it. However, it is important to note that for security reasons, changing your password will result in a 24-hour lock on all withdrawals from your account.
With that in mind, here’s how you can reset it:
- Visit the login page and enter the email address you used to create your account.
- Click “Forgot password?” to send a password reset request to the email address linked to your account.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email from Binance.US. It may take a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.
- If you received the email, open it and carefully review the onscreen information before clicking “Reset Password”.
- If you haven’t received the email, check your spam folder or make sure you typed in the correct email address you used to create your Binance.US account.
- If you received the email and clicked “Reset Password”, you’ll be taken to a new window in your browser. Enter your new password and re-enter it to confirm your password. Follow our security guide for tips on how to create a secure password.
- Return to the login page and sign in with your new password.
If you are still having trouble resetting your password, please contact Customer Support.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: